For companies and educational institutions it is possible to pay by invoice and place purchase orders. You can send the purchase orders PDF by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also possible that we convert your account to a business account on our website with which you can order on account via the regular way on our website. Please contact us for this. When you place an order via a business account on our website, administration costs are never added. When placing an order via a business account, you can also enter an internal reference number of your company or organization which will be displayed on the invoice automatically.
Would you like a business account on our website to be able to order on account?
1. Create an account.
2. Contact us.
- You can register via this link: https://opencircuit.shop/login
- Use your organization's business email address.
- Private email addresses will not be approved for business accounts (eg hotmail, yahoo or gmail).
3. We convert the account.
- Pass on the email address used to us via email: email@example.com
- Mention that you want to order on account.
- Our customer support is available in English and Dutch.
4. Place your order.
- After checking, we will convert the account into a business account and email you the confirmation.
- Make sure you are logged in with your business account.
- You can do this by logging in via this link: https://opencircuit.shop/login
- You can also enter an internal reference number of your company or organization which will be displayed on the invoice.
- And at the check-out you can also add a second (invoice)-email address to which the invoice will be emailed to automatically.
In addition to the standard way of ordering via our website, we can also manually process purchase orders for companies. You can send the order form or purchase order in PDF by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Take into account a possible delay of 1 to 2 working days due to the manual processing. Payment for this will be by default on account unless another payment method is preferred. For purchase orders with a subtotal below the value of 20 euros, an administration fee of 10 euros may be charged.
Companies located within the EU and outside the Netherlands can order on the basis of intra-Community delivery (VAT reverse charge). For this it is necessary that the company data can be validated by the European VAT register. If you wish to make use of this, you can tick 'VAT reverse charge' during the checkout after entering the VAT number. If this option is not shown, please contact us before paying and we will adjust your order / account.